Uncovering Actionable Insights with Customer Education Data Integrations
June 11, 2019
Randon Ruggles, Manager, Curriculum and Content Development at Jamf, discussed five common Customer Education challenges and the integrations that the team has implemented to address these challenges.
Jamf is the world leader in macOS and iOS management, enabling IT teams and end-users to successfully implement Apple solutions for their enterprise, small business, or school environment. With both instructor-led training (ILT) and online training (OLT) offerings, Jamf’s Customer Education program includes 15 hours of video content, 500 pages of written content, and a further 150 training assets.
The development of this content did not happen overnight and as Jamf’s product offerings have expanded, its training program has adapted accordingly. Randon and his team rely on a variety of tools and integrations to address core business goals. These goals and the accompanying integrations Jamf uses are as follows:
- Challenge #1: Identifying the most effective type of training for your target audience
- Challenge #2: Scaling your training offerings for a diverse audience
- Challenge #3: Creating a single source of truth for customer data
- Challenge #4: Creating customized, adaptable content
- Challenge #5: Evaluating the efficacy of your training program