How Customer Education and Support Can Solve Each Other's Biggest Problems
We share real-world strategies to help customer education and support work together
About this eBook
Research shows that 48% of support inquiries at technology companies are “how-to” in nature. Rather than spending time triaging software issues or substantial customer problems, support teams are constantly providing customers with user tutorials. In this e-book, we'll share real-world strategies to help customer education and support work together.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- How to create content that reduces support tickets
- Tools to empower support to recommend training
- How to measure the impact of education on support
Table of Contents
- The Customer Education Metrics Framework
- Program Metrics
- Business Impact Metrics
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Data and Your Learning Management System
Read on to learn about what customer education teams can do to help alleviate the load on their support counterparts and make everyone’s work a little easier and a lot more impactful.