Accessibility: Meeting Your Learners Where They Are (35:47)
Accessibility: Meeting Your Learners Where They Are
Learn what accessibility looks like in the world of customer education & how you can begin making progress towards improving your customer experience through accessibility.
We strive every day to do the best work of our lives. Our goal is to positively impact the experience of customers that engage with our work. An amazing customer experience is a symphony of events that seem to seamlessly & without friction, just happen. Accessibility is paramount to the overall experience. Join our panel of experts as we discuss what Accessibility means, what it looks like in the world of customer education & how you can begin making progress towards improving your customer experience through accessibility.
Topics covered include:
- Improve the understanding of what accessibility means.
- Understand how accessibility leads to a better client experience.
- Learn what you can do next when implementing accessibility features, whether you’re just starting to build your program or if you’re several years in.
- Stephanie Hurst, LinkedIn
- Jeff Resnick, OSISoft
- Tiffany Taylor, Handshake
- Tony Butler, Director, Customer Success, Skilljar