- On-Camera Recording
On-Camera Content Introduction
Location & Lighting
Location & Lighting: Learn More
Audio, Scripts, and Transitions
Audio, Scripts, and Transitions: Learn More
- Off-Camera Recording
Off-Camera Content Introduction
Audio Quality & Music
Audio Quality & Music: Learn More
Visuals: Learn More
Mixed Approach & Summary/Follow Up: Learn More
How'd We Do?
Tips and Tools for Creating On-Demand Content
Join us as we take a look at ways to improve your on-demand content for both on and off-camera formats
Who should take this course?
This course was created for people that are tasked with creating on-demand training content and are looking for ideas/tips on where to get started. We explore various ways that you can improve both your on-camera and off-camera content, as well as content that mixes the two formats.
Be sure to check out the Summary section at the end of each lesson for additional links, tips, and tools!
Duration: ~40 min
When should I take this course?
The tips shared in this course are a great way to get started with planning your on-demand training content or to look at ways to improve older content.
After completing this course you will:
- Be able to select a suitable location for on-camera recording
- Understand the importance of evenly lighting your subject
- Understand how microphone selection impacts audio quality
- Recognize the differences between producing scripted and unscripted content
- Learn how planning for transitions can improve the editing process
- Understand how audio quality and music can enhance off-camera content
- Learn how the use of screen-capturing, online animation tools, slides, and graphics can be used to visually present information
- Learn how a mixed approach can provide variety for your audience
- Be able to add context and extend learning through the use of lesson summaries and follow-up communications